Sunday, December 20, 2009

December Greetings!

Winter shooting is off to a slow start, but I'm hopeful for some good snowscapes soon. We did have some short lived snow that I managed a nice morning shoot at the lake.




I did these long exposures looking over the crowds on the resort lawn during the Christmas lighting ceremony.




You'll find this image from last winters record snowfall in the December issue of Spokane Coeur d'Alene Living magazine.





I finally found what book one of my images was used
on the cover of.


Here is the pre-manipulated image of a trestle along the
Pend Oreille River.



I also visited the Turnbull Wildlife Refuge south of Cheney, Washington during our extreme cold spell a few weeks back. 


The day I was there had heavy cloud cover with rather flat lighting, but the ice, polished from the wind, was rather cool.
 I am looking forward to exploring this area in more detail at different times of year.

I have new products available on my website. A selection of mousepads 


with more designs coming soon...

And a variety of free desktop wallpapers for download.


So.... here's hoping the rain will stop and we have a beautiful
snowy white Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

By commenting on this blog you give permission for your comment to be used in the testimonial section on my website if I so choose.